Saturday, December 13, 2008

Indian Feast



Abir (and Janet...I made one dish, he made 6...) cooked up some tasty Indian food on Saturday for some folks from Abir's work. Dishes included coconut rice, potatoes, dahl, chana masala, eggplant, butter chicken, and mustard shrimp. We got some help with the nan from Trader Joe. The food was a big hit, as was Torin. He seems to love new people...although maybe not into girls yet (in the picture above he is being introduced to 7-mo old Fabiola...he's a little unsure about this chic trying to hold his hand...)

3 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Excuse my while I drool on my laptop keyboard. Feel free to pass that butter chicken recipe this way!

Noel said...

Yeah, everything looked delish.....

monica said...

YUM. I think we need to plan a trip to Arizona!